If you are going to design a product, you must have to think about product
If you are going to design a product, you must have to think about product you must need to keep in mind these things which is most important for a good UI/UX Designer.
I think that a product built on decisions based on product thinking is highly likely to succeed in the business.
They have framed their business model to account for quality, not quantity. They aren’t trying to round up a million free users and sell them as bait to advertisers.
And this decision has influenced several of their User Experiences and Interactions.
Step by step guide to start UI/UX Designing :-
- First need to understand the business ideas, It means which type of users are going to use your product.
- Then after check business is for which B2B or B2C.
- After that start making lists of questions which you are going to ask with your seniors and managers which have started this business ideas.
- After that take time to think and show you are working and thinking design according to the idea.
- Then create a sketch of the ideas and show that sketch ideas to your lead or managers etc.
- If the managers and leaders like your sketch then start wire framing o your sketch.
- Then finally you move on to photoshop to show your mockup.
- You can also use adobe XD to show your user flow after creating the wireframe.
And after these steps you will see the result.